This is a jam-packed 90 minute instructional video class. Now you can quickly and easily bring my class directly into your home!
One of the best testimonials is from one of my favorite Health Coaches, Andrea Beaman. Andrea Beaman is a health coach, chef and author. In 2006, she was a contestant on Bravo Top Chef season 1. Andrea is also the host of the TV show Fed UPon Veria Natural Wellness. Andrea says, "Want to learn how to heal your gut issues and reclaim your health? Learn from Gina. She's a pro! She can show you how to make delicious fermented foods and why they are imperative to your overall health and well-being.
This instructional 90-minute class includes an informational packet with the slides PLUS a full recipe packet!
Ready to learn how to make Homemade Probiotics for you and your family?
- WHAT exactly is fermenting and fermented foods?
- WHY should we consume fermented foods?
- HOW can ferments be easily incorporated in your family’s meals?
- BOOST YOUR ENTIRE BODY & GUT HEALTH! EAT REAL FOOD!
See HANDS-ON demos showing you exactly how to prepare REAL & LIVE ferments!
- Rent for $12.99
- This purchase will allow you to "rent" the instructional video for a single viewing. The rental allows you to watch the film one time within 30 days of purchase, but you don't have to watch it all in one sitting. If you get interrupted and want to resume later, you can resume the film up to 5 times within that 30 days. When you pay, you will be sent a password to log in and resume viewing later. The video system will keep track of where you paused the video so you can easily start again later. You will be able to watch the movie at least once all the way through. Please note that the rental option only allows viewing of the film in it's entirety one time. You may pause and resume the film up to five times. Any attempts beyond this will result in access denial. Your login/password will expire within 30 days of purchase.
- Download to Own for $19.99
- This purchase will allow you access to the actual movie file, which you will download. In doing this, there is no limit to how many times you can watch it.* With BOTH options, upon purchase, you will receive a password to access the video. You will also receive a PDF packet that contains the slide information and recipes.
* I respectfully ask that you not share the movie file with others. You purchased the instructional video and you have the right to use it on your system. Another person who has not purchased this video does not have that right. Being a small business, and in order to keep prices low, I would greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Need more help? Search the help resources
Check out what people are saying about this class!
- “Attended the Fermenting Fundamentals workshop- it was really informative and fun! I highly recommend it! Gina Rieg is a wealth of knowledge.” – K.M., Ellicott City, MD
- “I recently attended a fermenting workshop led by Gina Rieg of Simplistic Wholistic. It was fun, informative, and empowering! Gina showed the group how easy it is to get started fermenting foods and explained why they're so important for your health. The tasting at the end of the demo was definitely a highlight as well! I couldn't wait to get started fermenting and have already made a recipe I learned in the workshop. Very highly recommended! Thanks Gina!” – H.D., Elkridge, MD
- “Thanks, Gina! Want to thank you for a fantastic workshop! This is the best workshop I have ever attended. It is great to be able to walk out the door with the recipes to get started. So, I picked up some supplies on my way home and just made my first jars of fermented food. Made the pickles and the ginger ale for starters and plan on doing the mayo later today. I will take pictures and give you an update in a few days. Can't wait to try my own homemade fermented pickles!” - A.W., Arnold, MD
- "I really enjoyed the class and thought you did a wonderful job of explaining and demonstrating everything at just the right pace, especially for someone new to this process, like me. You also answered everyone's questions so well and the class flowed so nicely. I've read about how good fermented foods can be for you so I can't wait to try this out and will be getting some jars soon!! Thanks again Gina!” - M.W., Falls Church, VA
HAVE FUN AND "SEE YOU" IN CLASS!